Here at Whole Earth Packaging, we have everything you need to secure you packages and keep the environment safe. With our eco packaging
products, you can tape, stick, and ship just about anything. But what if you just have an artistic itch that needs to be scratched? Eco packaging supplies work for that, too. We’re going to take you through some fun steps to make your very own packing tape sculpture. You just might be surprised with what you can create.
Eco packaging tape sculpture
- First you need to decide what you want your eco packaging tape sculpture to look like. This is a good time to get some paper out and sketch some ideas. This will give you a basic guide for your sculpture.
- Once you have decided what you want, you need to build a base for your eco packaging tape sculpture. You can do this by balling up some tape, or you can use a small solid object.
- Then it’s time to get creative! Add you eco packaging tape one layer at a time to the base. As you go, try to visualize where you need to add the tape so that you can achieve your desired results.
- If necessary, use strips of plastic for additional support. A soda bottle cut into strips works well for this. It’s also a great way to recycle! Remember to cover the support plastic with your eco packaging tape until it’s fully hidden.
- Cut some details out of the tape. Carefully use a utility knife to make some intricate details.
- You can then paint your eco packaging tape sculpture. Be sure to test the paint on a small piece of the tape to make sure that it will stick.
- If you’d like, you can apply a layer of tape as a finishing layer once the paint has dried. This can provide some depth to your sculpture and protect the paint.
We knew our eco packaging tape was great for practical purposes… but we didn’t know just how much fun it could be until we tried getting creative with it. Go ahead! What are you waiting for? Create you own eco packaging tape sculpture today.